Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quiet Night at Home

Today my teacher showed the class my blog on the smart board. The kids loved my blog. My school is having a skipping club tomorrow and I am joining, Fei is joining too! I am really excited! Dad picked us up and we went home to have a snack and to watch Monsters v's Aliens it was really funny and good. Then Mama came home from work and we played with our rats Tina and Dixie. Fei and I said can we ride our bikes? Mama said no you have to do your homework. After we did our homework it was dinner time . We were watching The Big Bang Theory with dinner, it was really funny! After I'm done blogging I'm going to watch The Biggest Loser with Fei and Mama. Then we are having a snack and then Fei and I are going to read in bed before we go to sleep. I'm getting better and faster at typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment