Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jumping Jiminys

Yesterday we went to Jumping Jiminys with Haley, Hanna and Mei-Li. First we went to Haley and Hanna's house for lunch. While Penny was making lunch for us, me and Haley went outside to find red and blue rocks. Then Penny called us in for lunch . I was so hungry. After lunch we played a little more. Then it was time to go to Jumping Jiminys! So we jumped into Penny's van and we were off to Jumping Jiminys! When we got there we saw Mei-Li. Me and Haley made up a new game but then we met a little girl named Mackenzie she was only 3 years old she said can I play with you? We said sure so we went on some slides and other fun stuff. Playing with Mackenzie who was so cute with a sweet little voice made me dream about my new baby sister. Then Mackenzie wanted to play with some one else, so she went off to play. Then me and Haley started to play our game I was a German Shepherd pup named Ashly and Haley was a kitten named Precious . We could change into dolfins it was really fun! Then we were hungry so we had some fairy bread and water. Then we played some more until it was time to go.

Last night Mom and Dad let us watch New Moon. I really liked the movie, it wasn't scary at all, it was a beautiful love story. You should all watch it someday.

Today we are going swimming with Haley and Hanna in Nanaimo at the wave pool then we're going out for Chinese food. It's our last day of Spring Break. I'm looking forward to going back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment