Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Bat!

Yesterday Willow and I had a sleepover.  We bought a tent for two people only.  Mom said that we could sleep in it!  When Willow got here we set up the tent by our selves.  It was hard.  We played wii then went outside for a swim and picked blackberries.  After we had a snack and then went out again.   Mom came home from work, then we had supper.  When it was time for bed Willow and I went down stairs to our tent.  While I was sleeping Willow woke me up but then I felt sweat.  It was so hot in the tent that I was sweating like a pig.  We moved up stairs and slept in my room.  The next morning we played a bit of wii after breakfast.  When we were getting dressed we noticed that Willow had the same dress as us so we decided to all wear them. Then we decied to go ghost hunting.  It was so fun.  Then Willow's Mom came to pick her up.  Willow asked if Fei and I could come over.  Mom and Nicole said yes!  At their house we bounced on the trampoleline with the sprinkler on!  It was so cold.  Then we did a spa.  It was relaxing!  After we put on some pretty dresses for dinner.  After dinner Mom and Dad came to pick us up.

Tonight Fei had a bat in her room how crazy is that!  Jenny was a big help when we were trying to catch it.  Another nelson family aventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment