Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer holidays

Just got home from our big holiday traveling around BC as you know from my Mom's Blog.  I haven't blogged in a long while. It feels good to blog again.  It's good to be home.  I can't believe I'm going into grade four.  Yesterday Gramma picked us up to buy new gum boots.  I got boots with pink and brown and a pattren on it.  My sister Fei got ones with navy blue and diffrent colors of pokadots.  Today Jia, Fei and I went to Gramma's house for the afternoon.  It was a beautful day so we spent most of the time outside.  Gramma brought out coloring books and crayons.  Jia had a riot coloring.  After Dad picked Jia up because we were going to see Sophie with Mom and Gramma. So exciting!  We went to  the food court for supper at the Nanaimo mall.  When we finished we went to the Evergreen rattery to meet Fei's new baby rat.  Sophie was so small and so cute. She was licking my sisters finger!  Then we left.  Next week we are getting Sophie.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment