Friday, August 13, 2010

Mia


Two days ago Tina passed away, she had cancer.  I'm really, really upset that she got sick and I'm going to really miss her.  Fei and I are staying at Gramma's for a couple of days.  Mama and Daddy picked us up last night and took us to Victoria to look at new baby rats and I found my new baby Mia there, she is 6 weeks old.  She's so tiny and sweet.  She's going to meet Dixie tonight.  Mom is picking us up on her way home today.  I don't know, I think Mom is crazy but she thinks finally after all this time that we are finally going to get the referral for my new baby sister next week.  Avery is at Gramma's today too, it's been fun playing with her today.  Tonight we're going camping at Kissinger Lake, it's Fei's gotcha day on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment