Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's getting close




We were just reading on Rumor Queen and it looks like it's getting close to us finding out who our baby is!!
I'd really like to see our baby's face, I can't wait.

I finally lost that weird looking front tooth!  That you have all been asking about.  One more big front tooth to go.  I talk with a lisp now, and it sounds funny. 

I can't believe I'm done with grade 2 and I'm in grade 3.  Since school has been out we've been doing a lot of camping with our friends.  I love camping.  This past weekend we went to Gordon Bay for Dad's 44th Birthday.  We swam in the lake all day Saturday and Sunday, it was awesome.  We went in little blow up boats to a little island and then Fei, Hanna and I swam back.  Learning to use oars was fun. 

We took our rats on their first camping trip.  I think they had fun. 

Gramma took us shopping with our cousins Avery and Ty and we all got something new.  I got a new DS game, Toy Story 3, which is so awesome.  I love it.  We also saw the movie and it was great.

Next time I blog, we might know about the baby!!  Finally!!  After all these years!!  I've been waiting for my baby sister since I was 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment