Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Garden


Yesterday we went to Victoria to meet Anna and Abigail, we got to indroduce them to Isabel.  Today we're going to Haley's Birthday party.  Tomorrow is our dance rehearsal.  Next weekend is our school Fun Fair and later after that we're going camping.  I sure hope it's not raining.  At the Fun Fair there is a variety show and I'm dancing the Macaraina with Chloe, Anya, Kaitlyn and Ava.  It's going to be so fun. 

Last weekend my family worked together and made a garden in our back yard.  We even worked in the rain, now I have a cold.  I can't wait to pick and eat our fresh vegetables.  We planted lots of seeds and we bought lots of baby flowers. 

Our friend Jade (from Nanaimo) is getting a new baby sister named May, she is soooo cute!  We just saw the picture this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment